The company’s principal ships agency activities currently lay within the following sectors:-
Ships husbandry, port agency and crew changing services to all types of ship owners and operators. Stevedoring, cargo handling, inland transportation and storage services are routinely offered to many of our clients.
Energy services Include :-
- The routine handling and storage of OCTG, SAW, line pipe, drill pipe and casing to the industry’s highest API standards.
- Working closely with the North Sea’s “major” oil and pipe-trading companies since the early days of oil and gas exploration and production in the North Sea, the company largely pioneered and developed the ‘soft handling’ technique that is now accepted as industry standard in pipe-handling operations.
- Providing a complete charterers ‘’turn around’’ package to a full range of platform supply, anchor handling and dive support ships operating in the North Sea.
- The safe handling, storage and transportation of bulk chemicals and ores for use in the offshore industry.
- Vessel owner agency representation for some of the North Sea’s largest fleet operators. Providing short-notice berthing and “rapid-turn-around” operations, crew-change work, storage, handling, clearance of ships stores
- Euroline operates its own unique SEU (Shipwork End Use) scheme allowing ship-owners peace of mind that their vessel spares can move freely to and from vessels without fear of transgressing complex UK Customs regulations.
- The handling and shipping of wind and wave turbines and related “renewable energy” equipment.
- Short-sea and deep-sea oil and bulk ore carriers are routinely dealt with by the company’s marine department.
- Specialised handling of sub-sea well head equipment.
- Mobilising and de-mobilising dive support and well-intervention ships at the company’s principal North Sea ports of Aberdeen and Peterhead.
Operating as a chartering broker and as occasional ship charterer. The company has an enhanced reputation within the ship owning and operating communities for very high attention to detail on documentation and stringent adherence to freight payment terms and conditions.
Services in this sector encompass :-
- Lay-time calculation
- Charter-party advice
Cargo Management and Forwarding Services
As part of the ships husbandry package, the company provides a full range of forwarding services – utilising road, sea and air freights to underpin its overall client service requirements.
- Cargo Management Services Include:-
- Container Loading/Unloading
- Customs clearance work
- Cargo Management
- Marine Surveys
- Long term storage facilities (both open air and undercover) are available to rent on short and long term basis.
- Barley, wheat, oats, malting barley, oilseed rape, and bulk and bagged fertilisers are routinely handled through Aberdeen, Peterhead, Buckie and Fraserburgh. Euroline has long-standing partnerships with every major agri-trader in Europe and frequently handles for them in all of those ports.The company is a registered food-handling company under EC Feed Hygiene regulation 183/2005 – an important point for any principal or ship-owner to consider when appointing a port agent in the agri-business.
- Fresh and processed fish export and imports are routinely handled through the ports of Peterhead and Fraserburgh. Traders can be rest assured with the knowledge that the complex Customs procedures for these processes are handled by staff with knowledge and insight that is simply unavailable elsewhere.
Cruise ships, pre-arranged tours for passengers to various North-East sites of interest are arranged. Specialised visitors packages are available to all of the North-East’s most famous golf courses and distilleries.
- Support Services within the Leisure Sector Include :-
- Itinerary Planning
- Baggage Handling
- Meet and Greet
- Crew Repatriation
- The company has fully implemented every aspect of the ISPS code regarding port security in all areas of its marine activities.
- There is no job worth doing unless it is done safely. The company’s operations are safely managed under the criteria of the internationally recognised Institution of Occupational Safety and Health. These are routinely implemented by our in-house safety manager who is accredited and certified under the IOSH scheme.
Trade Body Memberships
- The company is an active participant of the Aberdeen Port Users Association with the Managing Director, Mike Packer, having been a past Chairman of that Association. The company is also a long-standing member of the local chamber of commerce :-